ArjoHuntleigh | Sara Stedy Manual Sit-to-Stand Lift
The Manual Sara Stedy Lift is an ideal transfer solution for individuals who can come to standing but have difficulty pivoting or low endurance. The individual may come to standing on a platform base and is assisted by an attendant to be transferred into the bathroom. Holding onto the system and sitting on the back paddles, the individual may be assisted through narrow entryways and up to the toilet.
The Sara Stedy Lift does require an attendant, but that attendant does not need to do any heavy lifting.
Call for availability
- Offers a more suitable and dignified alternative to a wheelchair, for more mobile residents/patients
- Promotes dignity and independence, as optimum participation in activities is possible
- Enables good, reassuring eye contact between resident/patient and caregiver, unlike a wheelchair
- Provides transport to the toilet and sink, and can support other common activities of daily living
The Sara Stedy™ encourages residents/patients to fully participate in transfers and daily living tasks, thereby improving circulation, breathing, digestion and muscle tone.
The enhanced standing and transfer aid
Sara Stedy® is a new enhanced standing aid which builds upon the success of the original Stedy®, a proven mobility-promoting support aid that encourages more mobile patients and residents/patients to stand up independently.
With a number of new enhancements, Sara Stedy helps to minimize manual handling by caregivers in an even wider range of healthcare situations. With an increased inner width, a new seat shape and a new safe working load of 400 lbs (182 kg), Sara Stedy also meets the standing assistance needs of larger residents/patients. Enhanced features include a pivoting divided seat and pedal-operated chassis legs that ensure improved comfort and support, and make working routines easier for caregivers.
- The innovative pivoting seat makes it easier for the resident / patient to get into the lift
- The pedal-operated chassis legs can be easily adjusted for optimum access during transfers
- Buit-in seat handgrips integrated into the seat allow the caregiver to easily turn the support aid
- Better and softer knee support provides extra stability and support
- Total-lock castors - new total-lock castors provide complete stability when the aid is stationary
- Smaller castors and redesigned legs mean a lower chassis for better access
- Safe Working Load 401 lbs
- The cross-bar handle allows the resident / patient to support him/herself by pulling rather than pushing when entering the lift. This can reduce the risk of urine leakage
- Weight: 64.82 lbs (29.4 kg)
- Max. safe working weight: 400 lbs (182 kg)
- Total length: 32 ¾” (905 mm)
- Total height: 41 ½” (1051 mm)
- Height of chassis: 4” (100 mm)
- Internal width legs open: 28 ¾” (729 mm)
- Low friction castors, the rear two with brakes
- Lifter – Protection class IPX4 Approvals
- The product is in compliance with current legislation and applicable product standards